Flat Shipping $12.50 Australia-Wide | Free Shipping on Orders Over $150 Australia-Wide.
This is a no-brand induction frying pan that is essential to your kitchen for basic cooking. It is a product that can be used in all heat sources including induction stoves and gas stoves. The thick bottom cooks food evenly to the inside, and it retains latent heat (hidden heat) to increase thermal efficiency. In addition, since the top of the pan is in a round shape, it does not flow through the pan when removing food, so it can be used neatly, and it has excellent durability such as twisting and crushing. Especially, since DuPont's Teflon classic coating is used, it will be more useful as food does not stick well. Complete delicious dishes with an induction frying pan that is easy to use for a long time.
It is a no-brand induction frying pan that can be placed on top of induction and used anytime. The generously sized pan cooks food evenly through the thick bottom, so it's good to use it in a variety of ways, such as roasting and roasting.
1. Be careful of burns as it is made of aluminum with excellent heat conduction, so it is hot during heating or after the heat is turned off.
2. Do not store salty or acidic foods for a long time.
3. Please note that it may be damaged if the screw holding the handle is loosened and separated due to thermal deformation during use.
4. Do not use metal cookware or rough scrubbing pads as they may shorten the life of the coating.
5. When using the product for the first time after purchase, use it after washing with dish soap.
6. When using for the first time, it is recommended to put a little cooking oil on it and heat it slightly under medium heat.